If I think of classic, these would pop in my head:
- the colors black, beige and white. These colors are just a MUST. I can’t live without them (the question is: who can?). Once you have a pair of nice black pants, a black leather belt with a gold buckle, a classic slim-cut white blouse and a beige trench you are basically ready to go, anytime – anywhere. Who’s with me?
- the small black dress. I still am on the look for this one. My guess is, that no girl would have enough of it. I’m still dreaming of a black wrap dress from DvF, but it’s not so easy to get my hands on this brand in Nürnberg. Since I’m only 5″2, I want to try on the dress first, before I’ll buy it.
- a trench coat (hello Burberry!)
- a pair of black ballerinas. I honestly haven’t found the perfect ones for me. I’m thinking about Salvatore Ferragamo..
- a pair of simple stud earrings. I personally like simple gold studs better than pearl studs.
- Chloé Eau de Parfum
- A black Chanel clutch.. I guess that I must keep dreaming on this one. I started to save money, so that I can buy this bag by 40 😉
- A glass of nice dry Merlot.. or Primitivo…
- Background music by Natalie Cole (may she rest in peace..) Her voice, also in duet with Nat King Cole always reminds me of the relaxed evenings at my parents house during my childhood.
What are your choices on this one?